Just wanted to write a quick update as I realise I have been a bit MIA. Nothing very interesting has happened to me on my Spanish adventure. Yet. We’re currently attempting to find somewhere to live in Sevilla, so I am only online for a few hours a day. Most of my time on the internet is spent working with ShopStyle, which includes updating the Style Notes blog, so if you want to know about the latest fashion news – check it out here.
Normal service will resume on this blog as soon as I have a home that has wifi!
In the meantime, here are some blog posts I think you might be interested in:
- Surprisingly cool, bright coloured rain coats – Kat Hannaford
- Stylish festival looks at Coachella – The Blonde Salad
- Nick Knight photographs the first ever high fashion instagram shoot – Fashionista
- Incredible photos of the Harry Potter studio tour – What Katie Does
- Watch Gala Darling’s TED talk – Gala Darling